The challenges of digital stewardship are greater than any single institution can address. Membership in the NDSA connects you to those organizations and individuals around the country working to address those challanges and come up with community solutions.
The NDSA organizes a national network of collaborative partners to take stewardship action across a range of issues, including:
- The identification, selection and stewardship of digital collections to be preserved and made available;
- Supporting the identification and authoring of appropriate digital stewardship standards;
- Encouraging the development and maintenance of tools for curation and preservation;
- Encouraging and conducting research in digital preservation sciences and technologies;
- Building relationships with stakeholder communities;
- Preparing and sharing digital preservation information resources.
If you're not an NDSA member but interested in learning more, you can check out how to Get Involved.
Resources for Members
- A full list of NDSA Member Organizations
- Coordinating Committee Members
- NDSA Experts Guide
- NDSA Wiki
- New Member Orientation Information
- Reports and articles
- Working Group Projects and Activities
- Frequently Asked Questions about membership, participation and communications.
For questions and more detailed information about the send an email with to firstname.lastname@example.org