The challenges of digital stewardship are greater than any single institution can address. The NDSA organizes a national network of collaborative partners to take stewardship action across a range of issues, including:
- The identification, selection and stewardship of digital collections to be preserved and made available;
- Supporting the identification and authoring of appropriate digital stewardship standards;
- Encouraging the development and maintenance of tools for curation and preservation;
- Encouraging and conducting research in digital preservation sciences and technologies;
- Building relationships with stakeholder communities;
- Preparing and sharing digital preservation information resources.
- A full list of NDSA Member Organizations
- Coordinating Committee Members
- NDSA Wiki
- New Member Orientation Information
- Reports and articles
- Working Group Projects and Activities
- Frequently Asked Questions about membership, participation and communications.
For questions and more detailed information about the send an email with to firstname.lastname@example.org