Recently Added Videos More Videos »
Digital Preservation 2013 Panel, "Green Bytes: Sustainable Approaches to Digital Stewardship"
Reports, white papers, articles, supporting documents and slide presentations from the digital preservation program and its partners.
- NDSA Report: "The Benefits and Risks of the PDF/A-3 File Format for Archival Institutions." (PDF)
- Issues in the Appraisal and Selection of Geospatial Data (PDF).
- Preserving.exe: Towards a National Strategy for Software Preservation (PDF).
- "The Library of Congress and Personal Digital Archiving" (PDF)
- Analysis of Current Digital Preservation Policies (2013) (PDF)
- Perspectives on Personal Digital Archiving (2013) (PDF)
- Science @Risk: Toward a National Strategy for Preserving Online Science (2012) (PDF)
- National Digital Stewardship Alliance Web Archiving Survey Report (2012) (PDF)
- Multi‐State Demonstration Project for Preservation of State Government Digital Information: Final Report (PDF)
- Persistent Digital Archives and Library System: Final project report to the Library of Congress (2012) (PDF)
- States of Sustainability:A Review of State Projects funded by the National Digital Information Infrastructure and Preservation Program (NDIIPP) (2012) (PDF)
News and Events ArchiveExplore the archive of Digital Preservation News, Newsletters and Events.
Digital Preservation Podcasts
The Digital Preservation Podcasts are conversations with innovators and thought-leaders in the field of digital preservation.
- Karen Cariani, WGBH Media Library and Archives
- Ann Van Camp, the Smithsonian Institution Archives
- Mike Wash, the National Archives and Record Administration
- Helen Tibbo, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Andrea Goethals, Harvard University Library